"Into Thin Hair" A Women's Hair Loss Support Group

You are not alone! We understand thinning hair and hair loss struggles!

Why does hair loss cause stress?

What is it that you are experiencing that makes you stress out?  Let's share some reasons and stories about how we feel about hair loss and if anyone has tried different treatments, let's also share some details, especially if you've seen positive results!

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have gone through a rough phase when I was having hair loss. I had stopped using any chemical hair products like shampoos, colors and other hair straightening  tools. Instead I went for natural shampoos and conditioners along with colored extensions to add highlights to my hair. You can read this content to know more about these tips that helps hide hair loss.

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for sharing the information.  Can you expand on a couple of points you made?  For example, what do you mean you went through a "rough" phase when having hair loss?  Are you still having continued hair loss do you think? What has changed?

Do you think stopping the use of chemical hair products and switching to natural products stopped your hair loss? 

Thanks!

Cindy Brown said:

I have gone through a rough phase when I was having hair loss. I had stopped using any chemical hair products like shampoos, colors and other hair straightening  tools. Instead I went for natural shampoos and conditioners along with colored extensions to add highlights to my hair. You can read this content to know more about these tips that helps hide hair loss.

Yes the use of natural products helped me stop the hair loss and now I only use natural haircare products. And when I had hair loss problem, my hair had become very thin and looked aweful. I was very embarrassed to go out in the public with such bad hair. I lost my confidence due to the way I looked and this is what I meant by rough phase. I was emotionally unstable.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dr. Alan J. Bauman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service